On January 18 and 19 2023 will be given, by Marilar Pilar Jiménez Aleixandre (USC) and Jairo Rodríguez Medina (UVa), the Training Seminar on Research Methodology in Education.
Place: Aula 51 of the Faculty of Education Sciences (North Campus).
- Wednesday, January 18: 16:00-19:00h. Argumentation research in a sociocultural approach: tools against “post-truth”.
- Thursday, January 19: 10:00-13:00h. Mixed methods in educational research: A proposal in the framework of systematic observation.
The Seminar is open to the participation of any doctoral student of the Education Program, student of the Master in Teaching, university professors and, in general, to anyone interested in the techniques and instruments of educational research.
Registration (which is free of charge) is required in advance by filling out the following form: https://forms.office.com/e/MJE2t75S3A
A certificate will be issued to those who attend the seminar.
Contact persons (and members of GI-RODA):
- Seminar Director: Ramón López Facal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Coordinator: Belén Castro Fernández (email@example.com)
- Secretariat: Julia Feijóo Outumuro (firstname.lastname@example.org)